Come join the fun with walkers and runners of all levels !
This is an opportunity to walk or run through this beautiful exclusive campus on private grounds. With your participation we are looking forward to a fun event, rain or shine. We hope to see you there! Register today to support and secure your spot!
Your entry fee includes.............
- Race T-shirt with custom logo on front sponsors on backside
- Bibs with electronic chip for all registrants. (Important-wear the bib number assigned to you)
- Registration will close at 600 signups.
- Start/Finish Arch
- RFID Chip timing for all registrants
- On site electronic results are posted under Results Tent.
- USATF measured course.
- On site tents: Pre-Race and Post race massage roller services
- Visit our Sponsor pages by clicking on their hyperlinked logos.
- Snacks, water, gatorade provided
- A fun way to contribute to service work
- Stop by for Post Race Pizza party immediately after 5K at Salerno's in 602 N Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville. Free Pizza, $2 Miller Lite bottles.
Race day Schedule
- Same day registration Tent 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM
- 5K Run and 5K Walk
- Gear Check tent
- 9:00 AM sharp start
- Cyclist leads runners on the course
- Runners corral start. Advanced up front Stagger by Mile pace
- Walkers start immediately following runners
- Strollers start behind walkers
- 10:00 AM ceremony Age group Medal awards (See Results section)
- Gun start determines the top 3, Overall finishers Male and Female.
- Chip time determines the age division top 3 medal winners for Male and female. see Results page for age groups.
- Roadway Course Closes at 10:30 AM.
- Stay on the 5K marked course roadways
- NOT ALLOWED: For Safety Concerns: Bicycles, roller blades, in-line skates, roller skates, scooters, long boards, and other wheeled vehicles. NOT ALLOWED.
- NO PETS....sorry.
- Strollers allowed and must start immediately behind the walkers.
- Hydration tables on the course
- Marshalls on course directing runners and walker
- Staff on course with radios
- Event is ON rain or shine- No refunds
- Murphy Ambulance on site
- 2 paramedics on site
- Staff 2 way radios
Packet Pickup Location
- St. Joseph's Gym Foyer
- Wednesday June 6 and Thursday June 7. 5:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- 121 East Maple, Libertyville, IL. 60048
- See aerial map under Course Maps
Race Day Parking
- Use the Rt. 45 entrance which is 697 N Lake Street, Mundelein, IL 60060
- There will be a Sheriff at the Rt. 45 entrance for traffic control.
- After entering look for Parking Volunteers directing traffic into parking lots.
- Rt 176 entrance will be closed and blocked with a Sheriff present.
- Campus aerial view under Course maps